Similar to many Cary-Grove youth sports leagues, we are very excite to be combining the Cary and FRG basketball programs at the 5-8 levels for the upcoming season!
New Website – www.caryhoops.com
If you haven’t already, you will need to (1) create a SportsEngine account and (2) connect it to the new CBA website to benefit from all of the great features of the new website such as:
- Personalized Communications - receiving personalized text or email communications – from the league and your coaching staff
- Easier Registration - accessing your payment history across each of these Cary youth sports leagues – NOTE: you will not be able to register your children for the CBA season without connecting your account
- Customized Team Access - logging into your children’s team page to view their team schedule, post photos, etc.
To Create a SportsEngine Account
1. Go to http://www.caryhoops.com/
2. Click on “Create an Account”
Fill out form & details OR
Sign up using Facebook or Google
3. Check your inbox for verification link – click “Activate My Account”
Connecting SportsEngine Account to CBA Website
1. Log into your SportsEngine account on http://www.caryhoops.com/ and you should be prompted to “Become a Member” – click to become a member
2. Select which profiles (children and/or yourself) you would like to connect to the
CBA website – this will allow you to register your various children and receive necessary notifications from the league. You will need to complete the above steps in advance of registering your children for the CBA season – this registration will open up on August 1, 2017.
Registration will open up on August 1; practices will begin in November and will be similar to past year’s FRG schedule with 2 practices per week and a game on the weekend (NOTE: practices and games could be at FRG Middle School or Cary schools depending on our final schedule – which should be finalized in October)
Also have a more competitive travel program available for 3rd – 8th grade boys and girls – their tryouts will likely take place in mid-September (TBD) and will begin season as early as October
Pricing will be as follows:
5-6 - $160
7-8 - $175
End of season will include a single-elimination tournament the first weekend in March for both Cardinals (5/6) and Hawks (7/8) levels
Costs will also include access to several open gyms throughout the season and a new jersey for the 2017/2018 season – additional volunteering or fundraising will not be mandatory for the entirety of the season
If you have any questions, please contact Rick Clemons – FRG Basketball Director (email@example.com)